Welcome to our comprehensive guide on all things Meesho! In this article, we’ll explore the incredible opportunities that the Meesho supplier panel presents to sellers like you. From simplifying the Meesho seller login and registration process to mastering the art of selling on Meesho without any modification, we’ve got you covered. Prepare to unlock the secrets to a successful online business journey with Meesho! Let’s dive in and discover how you can thrive in the world of e-commerce with this powerful platform.
Meesho name has come from the Hindi word “Meri Shop”, its meaning was “Our Shop”
Meesho was founded in December 2015 by Sanjeev Barnwal and Vidit Aatrey, and it quickly became a unicorn startup in India, raising ₹2317 crores from Softbank.
Meesho become the First Indian Social Commerce Startup that received funding from direct Facebook.
Meesho is one of the top-selling e-commerce marketplaces in India, and they provide benefits that no one marketplace even thing like zero percentage commission and no additional fees. Other competitors like Amazon and Flipkart charge a 2% to 20% commission and other fees on every single order seller received.
Why You Have to Sell on Meesho
- 0% Commission Fee – Suppliers selling on Meesho keep 100% of their profit by not paying any commission
- 0 Penalty Charges – Sell online without the fear of order cancellation charges with 0 Penalty for late dispatch or order cancellations.
- No Registration Fee – Registering as a Meesho seller is free – no cost of creating your account or getting your products listed.
- No Collection Fee – You keep 100% of the sale price with no charges on both payment gateway or cash on delivery orders on Meesho.
- Growth for Every Supplier – From small to large and unbranded to branded, all suppliers have grown their businesses on Meesho
- Growth for Every Supplier – From small to large and unbranded to branded, all suppliers have grown their businesses on Meesho
- Ease of Doing Business – Easy Product Listing, Lowest Cost Shipping, 7-Day Payment Cycle from the delivery date
How to Sell on Meesho in Just 4 Step
- Sign up for free – Register as a Meesho Seller. All you need is an active bank account and your GSTIN number.
- upload your product & catalog – After completing the registration, upload your product catalog on the Meesho Supplier Panel.
- Receive & Ship Orders – Meesho charges the lowest shipping cost for deliveries across India.
- Receive Payments – Payment is securely deposited directly to your bank account on Meesho following a 7-day payment cycle from order delivery, including Cash on Delivery orders.
Meesho Seller Registration
Create an account on Meesho and list the products you want to sell online, All you need for Meesho seller registration is an active bank account and your GSTIN number and you’ll be on your way to joining 6,00,000+ suppliers. On completing the registration, you will have access to the Meesho Supplier Panel. You can then start selling products online to crores of customers who shop on Meesho.
Once you have provided these details, enter your Store Name which will be the name of your online business. Add the Pickup Address from which orders will be picked up by our logistics partners. And, that’s all. Your free account on Meesho will be created.
Register Your Account
To start selling on Meesho, you need to first create an account on Meesho. All you need is:
- Mobile Number & Email ID
- GST Number
- Active Bank Account with the same GST
Step By Step Process to Meesho Seller Register
- Go to the Meesho supplier website to start your registration – click on this link https://supplier.meesho.com
- Click on the Start Selling button in the right-hand side corner.
- Then you see a form where you have to enter Your Mobile Number in the first box and click on “Send OTP” button.
- Next box you have Enter OTP which was received on the mobile number you enter.
- Then you enter your Email ID and set a password for your Meesho seller panel.
- Before clicking on “Create Account”, if you want to receive important massage direct to your WhatsApp, please tick the box on “I want to receive important updates on WhatsApp”
Note: The mobile number and email id you enter in the above form are your User ID for login for Meesho Supplier Panel.
- In the next step, you have to enter Your GST Number and click on Verify button. Then you see your company detail which you given at time of GST registration, If this detail was your/correct then click on continue.
- Add the Pickup Address from which orders will be picked up by our logistics partners. and click continue.
Note: Your pickup address and your registered business address on GST may be different, If both addresses are the same then you tick the box “Use address registered in GST” and the address will be automatically fill-up.
- In this stage, you have to enter Your Bank Details like Account Number, and IFSC Code and click on Verify Bank Detail. If all the detail is correct, then you received the green tick and you will continue or if you want to edit your bank detail, you can still do it by clicking on Edit Bank Detail.
Note: If you have registered your business as a proprietor, then you can use your Saving Account to sell on Meesho but the name of the proprietor on the GST certificate and the name on the bank account must be the same without any single mistake or error. Bank detail and GST detail are also manually verified by the person of the Meesho team.
- And the last you have to enter Your Store Name and which you want to use on Meesho, it may be different from your Trading name or Business name, then you have entered Your Name, and submit. You received Congratulation massage.
- Click on Start Selling Now and make start your Meesho Seller Journey with product listing, Best of Luck & Happy Selling.
How to List Product & Upload Catalog
Once you complete the registration process, you will have access to the Meesho Supplier Panel, and set up your product page to start selling online on Meesho by meesho seller login. Upload your product catalog on the Meesho Supplier Panel and you’ll be all set to sell and grow your business online.
Uploading catalogs on Meesho is very simple. You can either upload a single catalog or upload bulk catalogs through excel or you can directly list without an excel sheet Your product catalog gets live post 72 hours from the time of upload.
- First, using your mobile number or email id with your password, login on meesho seller & supplier panel.
- To go to the Meesho Supplier Panel and click on catalog upload on the left-hand side menu.
- You have to option to list your product
- Add catalog in Bulk
- Add Single catalog
- In both option, you have to select your Product Category according to your product, For Example, if you sell men’s t-shirt, then you select Men Fashion / Western Wear / Top Wear / Tshirts or you can directly search tshirt on Search Category box at top.
- Then if you select Bulk Catalog option then you have to download excel temple and fill all the required detail of your product and upload this temple using Upload Templet File.
- If you select Single Catalog option then you click on Add Product Image. If your product has no variation like color, size or design then you add only one image and click continue.
- Now you have to fillup all the detail as much as you have so customers can understand your product, take right decision
- And finally your catalog by clicking Submit Catalog bottom and wait up to 72 hours to pass QC (Quality Control) process.
While uploading a catalog, you will have to select a category first and then upload the product images. Uploading more than one image for your product is recommended to give the customers a better view of your product. The detailed image guidelines will be provided in the Meesho Supplier panel. For each product, you will have to then fill in details like the Price, GST, etc.
Note: It is recommended that you create a catalog with at least 3-4 products to increase the chances of getting an order. Meesho also recommends uploading at least 5-7 catalogs in the first few days to get better visibility.
How to upload single catalog – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lajzxvUgnQ&feature=emb_imp_woyt (English)
How to upload bulk catalog – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITETqEs8mRk (English)
How to Ship Your Orders in 3 simple steps
To fulfill an order, go to the Meesho Supplier Panel and follow these steps
- Manage and process your orders through Meesho Supplier Panel – Log on to the Meesho Supplier Panel and accept your order. Once done, you will have to download and print the Label and Manifest.
All the Meesho order goes through 5 different stages of order processing.
- On Hold – New upcoming orders show under the On Hold Tab.
- Pending – Orders which is pending to schedule for pickup.
- Ready To Ship – All orders which is packed and Ready to Dispatch
- Shipped – All orders which is pickup by courier company.
- Canceled – Order that pickup but canceled in transit and return back to the seller.
Note: Make sure all your pack order should be in the Ready to Ship Tab.
- Pack your product and keep it ready for pickup – Pack the product properly in plain packaging material with no branding. Meesho does not provide any packaging material. Please ensure that the product is properly packed and paste the label on the packaging.
- Hand over the product to Meesho Delivery Partner – Our logistics partner will pick up the order from your pickup address and deliver it directly to the customer.
Now you sit back and relax while Meesho delivers your products safely and quickly. Customers love it when their products are packed well and delivered on time, and happy customer service means a higher number of returning customers and orders for you.
Note: The orders must be shipped within 2-3 days from the date of receiving the order within the agreed time provided by you (also known as Service Level Agreement or SLA). You can check the status of your order and the days left for dispatch on the Meesho Supplier Panel.
Receive Payment in Your Bank Account
Payment is securely deposited directly in your bank account, Meesho follows a 7-day payment cycle from order delivery, including Cash on Delivery orders. You can view your deposited balance and future payments on the Meesho Supplier Panel under the payment tab.
In the Payment Tab you can see the upcoming next payment, total received payment, total outstanding payment, and Ads spend, Also you can download a different kinds of reports for GST filling and Payment Reconciliation like…
- GST Report
- Tax Invoice
- Commission Tax Invoice
- Payment to Date
- Outstanding Payment
For Example – If your product is delivered on 1st January 2022, the payment for that order will be deposited in your bank account on 8th January 2022.
Shipping & Order Delivery
Meesho ensures quick and hassle-free delivery of all your products across India
- Lowest Shipping Charges
- 28000+ Pincode Served
- 0% Commission
Once you receive an order for your product, you will get an email notification. You can also check the order update on the Meesho Supplier panel.
Meesho delivers your product at the lowest shipping cost across India. Meesho logistics partner picks up the product from your location and delivers it straight to the customer.
- Shipping – Meesho’s shipping service allows you to focus on selling, while Meesho take care of the shipping and delivery with only 18% GST on the shipping charges. You can sell your products to crores of Meesho customers, schedule delivery with access to tens of thousands of local couriers, and have the flexibility to set your own prices.
- Meesho Return Policy – The Meesho Supplier Panel will provide visibility for returns on your inventory. This means you can make adjustments in real time and deliver a great customer experience and minimize your returns. Use the Panel to manage your returns and reduce your processing costs. Customers can return the product within 7 days from the date of delivery and the shipments which weren’t delivered to the customer get converted to an RTO (Return to Origin).
- Cancellation – In order to maintain a good customer experience for customers, it is important for you to ensure that the products you have listed on Meesho are in stock and available to ship. In that case, Meesho charges 0 Penalties Fees for supplier cancellations and auto cancellations. For situations when a supplier is not able to fulfill an order due to a lack of inventory or any other unforeseen situation, suppliers can conduct their business tension-free on Meesho without worrying about the fear of paying penalties.
- Return to Origin – The shipping partner will try three times to reach the customer. If the customer does not accept the product, it will be returned to you. Meesho will not charge a return shipping fee for any RTOs. Meesho gives sellers all the information they need to manage their customer returns or RTOs (Return to Origin) along with details on compensation and charges levied for each return/RTO. We have best-in-class tools to help our sellers track and manage their returns, get order or product level data as well as detailed shipping tracking, payment and order history.
Return Shipping Fee
- If a customer returns a product, then the seller is charged a return shipping fee based on the weight of the shipment.
- If an order is not delivered to a customer and gets converted to an RTO (Return to Origin), the seller will not be charged any additional fee for shipping.
- All return & RTO related charges can be tracked & managed using different tools that are provided to Meesho sellers.
- Please note that for some exceptional cases, the return shipping fees can be waived off.
Popular Categories to Sell Online on Meesho
- Sell Sarees Online
- Sell Jewellery Online
- Sell Tshirts Online
- Sell Shirts Online
- Sell Watches Online
- Sell Electronics Online
- Sell Clothes Online
- Sell Socks Online
- Sell Bags Online
- Sell Rings Online
- Sell Makeup Online
- Sell Toys Online
- Sell Footwear Online
- Sell Lehengas Online
- Sell Sunglasses Online
- Sell Earrings Online
- Sell Accessories Online
- Sell Jeans Online
- Sell Bracelets Online
- Sell Stickers Online
- Sell Indian Clothes Online
- Sell Fabrics Online
- Sell Home Decor Online
- Sell Appliances Online
- Sell Beauty Products Online
- Sell Hats Online
- Sell Women’s Clothes Online
- Sell Suits Online
- Sell Smartwatches Online
- Sell Stationery Online
- Sell Earphones Online
- Sell Headphones Online
- Sell Bras Online
- Sell Dolls Online
- Sell Kurtis Online
- Sell Skin Care Online
- Sell Shoes Online
- Sell Jackets Online
- Sell Fitness Equipment Online
- Sell Car Accessories Online
- Can you manage your Meesho Account just from your smartphone (without a computer)
You can manage your whole account just from your mobile phone but you have to manage the label printing process. If you have a printer then you can print lable from your smartphone(if support) otherwise initially you have to take a printout from a local shop.
- Which printer is best for printing label and invoices for Meesho order.
You can use Normal color or black & white printer for print invoice and lable. If you want to print labels on sticky labels directly, so you have to buy a separate barcode printer for it.